Contactual provide small businesses and enterprise departments with an efficient way to improve customer satisfaction while lowering costs. Contactual software gives companies the ability to break the long-standing dependency on the telephone and hardware. Their software delivered as a service can lower operating costs, improve customer and agent satisfaction, and
speed workflow through faster provisioning and advanced reporting, all of which allow businesses to focus on providing a higher level of service to their customers and spend less time managing their call center.
What Contactual does
Since 2000, Contactual has provided a better alternative to traditional call center technologies. Its patented OnDemand Contact Center is the fastest and easiest way for organizations to deploy a world class call center. Contactual significantly reduces the costs of outfitting customer service, help desk, technical support and inside sales team operations by eliminating the need for premises-based infrastructure and the associated integration hassles and maintenance costs. This enables organizations to operate virtual contact centers with agents working from home and/or multiple sites. Delivered via Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), agents need only a web browser, internet connection, and a phone to effectively manage all customer interactions.
iPass, Cycle Gear, Spirit Incentives, MCM Services Group, askAFS, Hawaii Direct, Direct Interactions
Call Center Product(s)
- Contactual OnDemand Contact Center
Call Center Software Key Features
- Contactual OnDemand Contact Center is a complete solution for service and support that enables organizations to manage customer interactions over multiple channels – phone, email and chat. With the OnDemand Contact Center’s flexible and comprehensive features, companies can cost-effectively improve the quality and efficiency of every customer touchpoint, thereby increasing customer lifetime value.
- Contactual eliminates the headache of managing point solutions for phone, email, chat, and voice-mail. The solution reduces average call time and makes agents more productive via screen-pop and skills-based routing. It also increases case resolution rates thanks to quick access to FAQs as well as a full history of the support request via CRM integration.
- Award-winning User Interface designed for quick user adoption and maximum agent productivity, and an intuitive console for administrators. Contactual can be deployed within one week, with agents and supervisors proficient with the application within hours of first use.
- With Contactual’s available Professional Services capabilities, customers work with seasoned contact center automation experts.
Call Center Software Modules
- Skill-Based and Skill Level Routing
- Multimedia Interaction Management
- Desktop Sharing
- FAQ Knowledgebase
- Contact and Case Management
- Real-time Monitoring
- Call Recording and Logging
- Comprehensive Reporting Tools
- CRM Integration
Call Center Technology
Delivered in the Software as a Service (SaaS) model, the Contactual solution allows its customers to deploy a state-of-the-art contact center within days while avoiding large upfront capital investments or technology maintenance costs.
Contactual is a Best Communication Solution CODiE Awards finalist and a winner of Best Integrated Solution award from NetSuite. Contactual has earned the Frost & Sullivan Global Excellence in Technology Award as well as TMC Labs’ Customer Interaction Magazine Innovation Award. With over two decades of communications software experience, Contactual knows call center business.