With a founding and management team made of call center industry veterans, it’s safe to say that Transera knows call center technology. Transera is located in the heart of Silicon Valley. They work closely with their partners to deliver comprehensive solutions for their customers who take calls around the world and connect them to agents located anywhere on the globe.
Transera provides virtual call center solutions in the cloud, as a software-as-a-service (SaaS). Transera increases business revenue, lowers costs and improves overall customer satisfaction. Their solutions are simple and unique and allow companies to maintain flexibility. Their call center solutions are for multi-source call centers.
What Transera does
Transera provides software that greatly simplifies the operation and management of a call center, especially one that is distributed across multiple locations and uses multiple outsourcers to take calls. They deliver real business value to any enterprise, not just by increasing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer service, but also by turning customer service into a strategic business asset. Their virtual call center technology is offered on a software-as-a-service (SaaS) basis, eliminating the need for expensive on-premise equipment, and providing enterprises that already have an investment in that infrastructure, a seamless migration path to cloud computing.
Aon Integramark, Tivo, Office Depot, Wirefly, Guthy-Renker, American Red Cross, TrustedID
Call Center Product(s)
Transera Call Center Suite
Call Center Software Key Features
- Global Queuing- Transera queues calls in the network, not on premises-based equipment, taking the guesswork out of routing a call. Callers wait their turn in a single queue, reaching an agent at a fair and appropriate time, rather than being assigned to one of many individual queues, the length of which are hard to determine and fluctuate significantly. Sudden spikes in call volume can dramatically affect hold times and hence abandon rates. A centralized global queue reduces the abandon rate to less than 5% by ensuring no customers wait longer than is necessary to reach an agent.
- Make Changes in Real-Time- Transera enables call centers to react instantly to business demands and easily implement A/B testing to optimize outsourcer performance, call flows and overall customer satisfaction. The ease and speed at which contact centers can test different approaches to handling and routing calls can make the difference between highly successful and poor performing marketing campaigns. Rather than implementing a certain call flow and user experience, and then being stuck with it for a period of time, Transera customers can test out different hypotheses on the fly, quickly honing in on the approach that yields the best results in each situation.
- Intelligent Routing- Transera routes callers to a specific queue, team or site based on such factors as agent skills, team capacity, and other real-time performance metrics. Transera provides a detailed match-up of caller needs and qualified agents, ensuring the call is routed as effectively as possible.
- Centralized Reporting- Transera gives call centers a single consolidated view of performance across all locations and outsourcers with cradle-to-grave reporting of every call. Each outsourcer commonly defines and measures results in their own way. For example, one provider may define call duration to include hold time, while others may count only agent talk time in their results. Through centralized reporting, Transera provides a “single source of truth”, eliminating the need to constantly compare results from different vendors and convert them into common measurements. Transera also creates a local instance of all contact center data which can be downloaded into a database for custom reporting, analytics and long-term archival.
Call Center Software Modules
- Call routing engines
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- VoiceXML systems
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Workforce Management (WFM)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Quality Management
- Outbound Dialers
Call Center Technology
Transera customer service representatives are available by phone or an online form. They offer standard support during normal business hours or Gold Support for 24x7x365 support.
Transera’s call center solution will give your company better visibility. It will increase efficiency and make your company’s resources more manageable. Their solution is cost-effective and can handle growth and change. The Transera Virtual Call Center solution is sure to meet all of your business needs so check out their website today.